Red Thread Chronicles

An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. -- Ancient Chinese Proverb



Monday, June 05, 2006

Argh! My links disappeared! (update! They're back!)

Well, I hope this is a glitch, but all the links I had on the sidebar were organized through blogrolling.com ... which has apparently disappeared.

Doubly frustrating b/c I hadn't bookmarked all of them.

Lesson learned: If you find a good website, write it down!

(Morning update! They're back ... but since the link through blogrolling.com isn't working right, I'm not 100% sure they're back for good. So like a good little girl I've copied them. I hope the service isn't shutting down. It's a great system. Click one button to add a link to your sidebar rather than having to go in and edit your blog template. I would give a link and recommend the site, but at the moment, the link doesn't go where it should, so .....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home