Red Thread Chronicles

An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. -- Ancient Chinese Proverb



Saturday, June 10, 2006

Anhui Province Chuzhou Children Welfare Institution

Anhui Province Chuzhou Children Welfare Institution The Chuzhou orphanage has a website! I'm so excited to get to see more information from the CWI (apparently the pictures I posted earlier were from 2001, two years before a VERY bad flood that devastated the building. I know Half The Sky really rallied to help raise funds to rebuild. That would have been just before Yongchen was born in November.

I've really just glanced at the site, but the CWI really does seem like a cheerful place. I'm so glad it was able to get "on its feet" after the flood!.










What I've read about the Director and the staff/caretakers on various email loops sounds wonderful. I wish we could hop on a plane and go get Isabella TODAY, but since we can't, it's nice to know that she's being well taken care of until we can get there ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home